Thursday, October 19, 2006
.blogspot.com

Woh! It’s been months of my withdrawal of the blogosphere and to be frank, I didn’t even remember that I have a blog for the past few months. For the past few months, I have a blog with a cool .com domain, with spreads of my own self-designed page, but now, I am broke. Haha. I couldn’t even pay the hosting company a single cent, which results in instant shutdown of the website and warm relationship between me and the owner of the company. Sigh.

I blog because I blog and I blog because I don't think I really understand something until I write about it. In English, I blog because I love it, no matter how hard life is.

I think that’s why now my name has a not so cool .blogspot.com domain at the back of it.

 
posted by Izham Ismail at 8:12 pm | Permalink |


0 Comments: