Friday, October 27, 2006
Futsal + Friends = One helluva day!

Today is a great day for me for it is the day when two of my passion get connected, football and friends. Yes, it is a futsal raya gathering held by my koleq batchmates at Sunway Sports Planet. Futsal place never fail to caught my sense of contentment, bliss since it can provide me moment to unwind myself from any hitch I stumble upon in my life by way of passing the size3+ ball on the artificial turf of Malaysia’s famous futsal franchise ground and shooting the ball on the back of the net, whipping any goalkeeper who stands on its way. Pay no heed to how I plunge into verbosity just now, it is just the way I express the beauty of playing futsal with friends around.

Lepak with budak koleq around was ecstasy especially when everybody got themselves high and even a tak lawak thing could become a dreadfully hilarious one. It was also the time when we could reminisce over our times back in koleq. Well guys, thanks for making my dull holiday a one that I will remember until the next time we meet up again.

erare.palie.hadi.kimal.khalil.syed om.ayee.mgy.paan.gob.zameer.haziq.amerhadi.

Yay!

 
posted by Izham Ismail at 9:30 pm | Permalink |


0 Comments: