Thursday, October 26, 2006
We are talking...

Thanks to the internet, the next generation of cream of the crop could share their bits of glittering ideas. So when asking what will you do when you were the prime minister in Malaysia, they thought of...

I'll allocate more money on education
I'll build better public facilities
I'll improve the quality of public transports

I'll make myself education minister and improve all the public universities

I’ll be fair in giving out scholarships

I’ll fix the shitty government customer service

I’ll fight corruption

I'll improve stock exchange market in
Malaysia
I'll will call for De-UMNO-zation and no more political party based on race will be allowed

I'll establish a true meritocracy system for education

I'll abolish racial quotas in the country

I'll abolish Bumiputera rights

I'll abolish the ISA

I'll revive true freedom of speech
I'll bring back power to the people

I'll revive English as the medium of administration and education
For Malaysia
I will...

They make up a good poem aite?

Creative and imaginative are how I explain this. I’ve read enough of this issue and the answers lie mostly in the heart of the younger generation of Malaysians. Fair enough, most of them did catch my eyes open with their astonishing ideas and thoughts which left me very proud of their existence. Yes, Malaysia is indeed a place where the bright, brilliant brain nurtured. So there will be surely no problem to elect our prime minister in 20 to 30 years ahead. Malaysia Boleh-LAH!

P.S. Ask me, I would slap myself first. I must have been dreaming.

 
posted by Izham Ismail at 5:54 am | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 14 December, 2006 17:58, Anonymous Anonymous

    I'll will call for De-UMNO-zation and no more political party based on race will be allowed

    I'll abolish Bumiputera rights

    hmm..think again.. :)

     
  • At 14 December, 2006 19:48, Blogger Izham Ismail

    bumiputras are too relying to government. all those quota, see how many people in matriculation and u will have a better view on it. 90% bumiputras and 10% non-bumiputras(Chinese+Indian+others)
    even if non-bumiputras who get 11As or 12As also cannot fit in,
    but bumiputras without A can fit in because of that because there are too many places for them. Thats just a bit from education system, and in politics and even social system, it could be more chaotic and unjust of us.

    Truth be told, I prefer a fair competition, and in athletics, if you run before the whistle blown, its a foul as you should run together, simultaneously. Afterall, we live under the same roof and fair share of independence should be spread equally and to differentiate the Bumis and non-Bumis is so not racial integrity of us.

    And the problem arises when so many of the Bumis chose to lay back and do nothing other than relaxing their ass off when they are pampered with such privileges. So it is the Bumis who have to change and prove others wrong and we have to prove that we deserve such privilege. But now, I dont believe we deserve such concession.

    P/s - I should write a post for this. :)