Sunday, November 05, 2006
Adieu Holiday
3 weeks of my luxury time at home is almost at its end as in few hours time I will be going back to the sacred Bukit Changgang. I could expect that my few weeks ahead would be a hell for me. Holiday, it is an ecstasy as always. For about 3 weeks, my days were a typical one with late night sleep, surfing the net, futsal, movies and lepak occupied most of the hours of my 'short' holiday.

Semester exam is in few weeks time and as an empty bottle I am, I have to do a lot of things to catch up. With jogathon coming, my evening won't be spent sleeping again. Well, it was nice to sit back and enjoy every minute of my holliday at the very place called home although I knew that it is going to be hell ahead waiting for me.

And well, with my absence in few weeks time from the blogosphere, you could expect that either I am out of notions, stuck of idea, or I am dead.



 
posted by Izham Ismail at 1:11 pm | Permalink |


1 Comments: