Sunday, December 17, 2006
PhD
A very good friend of mine works as a gym instructor at Fitness First and he deals with many kind of people and mostly with fitness freaks. And it will include the sissy, in which at koleq we called kupab. One day, kupabs are on his client list and it was break-time and everybody was having a snack - during that time my friend overheard his kupab client's conversation.
Mr A : Do you think **** (that friend of mine) has a PhD?
Mr B : Hmm..yeah, I think so.
What? My friend has a PhD? I don't even know that! Then I asked him what PhD means, in intention to confirm whether is it the doctoral degree that the kupabs talked about. Then he whispered,
Friend : No, it's 'Pretty Huge Dick'.
I broke into laughter in the midst of the mamak stall while everybody was busy having their eyes fixed on Liverpool vs Charlton match-up.

P.S. Minutes after that, Craig Bellamy scored a fine volley for a 2 goals lead before Stevie G netted another one. Yeay, Charlton was punished big time and Stevie G and co. surely have PhD for that!

 
posted by Izham Ismail at 1:13 am | Permalink |


3 Comments: