Saturday, January 06, 2007
Feev-Tey
It's the 50th post of the blog. And only at this point that I noticed that I have never posted anything with pictures attached. They say picture speaks a thousand words and being a good listener I am, I try to post something graphic to this blog for you guys to decipher the thousand words. I used to have a plethora of interests on designing my website with glitter and eye-catching graphic - but I guess that season is over. Now I only need a place where I can just have text for you guys to read, not pictures for you guys to masturbate. And to take me back to the time when art and graphic were my god, I think this piece can be a good reminiscence and fairly a kinky way to wish a Happy 50th post!

all rights reserved™

P.S. Wonderful art isn't it? Anyway, that's my second wife. My first wife is Liverpool FC. On a serious note, this year marks the 50 years of Malaysia independence and on a totally unrelated note, Osama Laden turns 50 this year.

 
posted by Izham Ismail at 2:07 am | Permalink |


3 Comments: