Sunday, February 18, 2007
Ingat tak masa..
Like any Chinese, I do pamper myself with makan besar on Chinese New Year eve. But this time it is no family relation, but it’s more towards enjoying good food with my friends. And good food and good conversation is surely a no contest as me and a childhood friend of mine had a long night reminiscing our days back then while laughing our ass off the misfiring Gunners. And a credit also goes to Brad Friedel. And talking about good ol times, I do miss my childhood moment. I do miss the day when sekolah agama was my playground. I do miss the day when I treat girls the same like I treat the boys. I do miss the day when I could wear shorts to school. I do miss the day when I am the shortest boy in the class that anyone would call me pendek. Ha ha. Well, I missed them so much. And the person who was with me all the time those days were with me last night, hark back to our crazy little time together. And last night, I felt like an 8 years old kid, not wanting to grow up. Ah yes, Eric Cantona was right,

When we were a kid, its easy. We do it, just because we like it. Never grow up, my friends.

P.S. And my makan besar mood was spoilt with fond memories. Ah, and that picture, pengawas pendek sedang pau air soya bean pengawas perpustakaan sambil diapit oleh bodyguard-bodyguardnya. Ha ha.

 
posted by Izham Ismail at 5:23 pm | Permalink |


3 Comments: