Saturday, February 03, 2007
Medical Stoodents Typicality? Oh-Noh!

Somebody hit me on my head when he says my blog is lack of something striking, and he was saying about how dull the design and interface of this blog has. I can’t think of other critic and I substitute the somebody with Paul Moss.

Paul Moss : apsal blog ko tak berwarna warni? boring sial!
Tuan Tanah
: haha
Tuan Tanah
: nak buat macam mana..
Tuan Tanah
: semua warna warna telah diserap
Tuan Tanah
: dan yang terpancar kat retina ko hanyalah warna hitam
Paul Moss
: ????

Ouch, I guess I got occupied with Chemistry until I talked atoms and substances when somebody was talking about arts and design. Maybe I read too much of Raymond Chang’s. Huh? Am I transitioning? Am I losing the sense of artistic and even worse, the sense of romantic? I better stop reading science. I could be a creepy person in short while from now. Anyone please lend me Playboy.

P.S. I googled the symptom of being a medical students, and one of it is losing interest in opposite sex. Shit! I’ll make sure that won’t happen. I am the god of love (citations needed), but I am just stuck in the wrong continent. Ha ha. Anyway, do I sound creepy to you?

 
posted by Izham Ismail at 11:28 pm | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 04 February, 2007 11:27, Blogger amerhadiazmi

    to me, bogs were never meant to be colourful and flashy. It's not like MySpace profile (damn I hate MySpace profiles..). What's important to a blog is the writing, and the colour's function is just to improve readability.

    That friend of your's really need to check out Neopets if he likes colourful stuffs with no substance. Heck, even DeviantArt and Stencil Revolution are bland.

     
  • At 06 February, 2007 14:39, Blogger aliff adha

    losing interest in opposite sex?? jgn songsang sudah!! hehe

     
  • At 15 March, 2007 22:30, Blogger Izham Ismail

    amerhadi : myspace profile made me mesmerized on how people can be so cool on myspace, but in real life, they are just another bunch of anti-social and pemalu malu kucing idiots.

    alip : songsang?oh tidak.tidak mungkin.haha~

     
  • At 12 November, 2008 02:19, Anonymous Anonymous

    Good for people to know.