Monday, February 19, 2007
Encik Bohr dan kisahnya..
Ah yes, while rambling through Myspace to check for some updates, I stumbled across this quote from sapa ntah's blog,
"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical," - Neils Bohr

So I guess his famous findings about god-damn quantum mechanics theory was just of him being logical. Hey, I can do that! But soon after I started to feel good about myself, this quote stared at me,
"And anyone who thinks they can talk about quantum theory without feeling dizzy hasn't yet understood the first thing about it."
I closed the window of my seasoned Mozilla Firefox whole-heartedly.

P.S. N
iels Bohr is one of the most important scientists from Denmark who received the Nobel Prize in 1922. And note that he is the sixth Danish I knew after Peter Schmeichel, Laudrup brothers, Ebbe Sand and Thomas Helveg. My respect to him, albeit he did made me feel dizzy with his theories that at some point, I questioned why he ever born to earth at the first place.
 
posted by Izham Ismail at 2:51 am | Permalink |


7 Comments: