Sunday, February 18, 2007
Pundit-kah aku?
You Are a Pundit Blogger!

Your blog is smart, insightful, and always a quality read.
Truly appreciated by many, surpassed by only a few
What Kind of Blogger Are You?

I got this quiz from Amerhadi and true to his nature, he is a life blogger. Well, it suits him well though. But Izham for pundit blogger? Ha ha. I am never a big fan of internet quizzes and fair enough, they can't be trusted at times. Quizzes are like Dr. Fadzilah Kamsah. They are made up for you to feel good about yourselves. They tell white lies. But some of them are nasty, like chemistry and pure maths quizzes. They are full of shit, brutal and maliciously vindictive and always made me fun of me.

P.S. How I wish perverted blogger is on the list.
 
posted by Izham Ismail at 10:41 pm | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 21 February, 2007 00:31, Blogger amerhadiazmi

    Haha.. Fadzilah Kamsah. Anyway Am, I somewhat agree with what the quiz says about you: Your blog is smart, insightful, and always a quality read. Truly appreciated by many, surpassed by only a few. I find it great how you could post short postings that is full of meanings. Me, I tend to write long and my meaning would probably come at the last paragraph. So, yeah.. you're quite a pundit. Haha.

     
  • At 15 March, 2007 22:19, Blogger Izham Ismail

    i guess i have to say my sorry to fadzilah kamsah now.haha~