Friday, March 16, 2007
Cinta

I haven’t written much about my lover pretty much lately. And now I feel guilty about it. She has gone through lots of things and makes me a very happy man these few months back and I seem to take it for granted and don’t even wish her thanks. I am such a dick. Well, better late than never. Congratulations honey. You proved me wrong, and please, when things get harder, just bear in mind that, I am right here for you, backing you right up. Good luck in your future undertakings. I love you so much, sweetheart. Just make sure you think of me every time you are about to kick PSV and any other club’s ass which stand in our way. Good luck in the quarter final my darling!

Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Tho’ your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart
And you’ll never walk alone,
You’ll never walk alone.

P.S. We are the only English club to clinch the title 5 times. 5 times. 5 times. 5 times. 5 times. 5 times. European champion. Believe that!

 
posted by Izham Ismail at 11:08 pm | Permalink |


3 Comments: