Tuesday, March 13, 2007
I've been TAGged!

I’ve been tagged by Aliff Adha. Ouch!

Rules & Regulations:
Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

Here's 6 weird things about Izham Ismail

  1. I love to read law, history and business books so damn much (Ah-Thong would give me a nod for that). That’s weird for a medical student I guess.
  2. When I was 4 years old, I would cry if I lost in a football match.
  3. I am Grand Theft Auto series and Winning Eleven addict that of all games produced every year for PS2, I sticked to these two titles since its debut.
  4. I eat a lot that I can’t gain weight. I dream of being Takeru Kobayashi, world record holder of hotdog eating.
  5. I love women too much and that wouldn’t allow me to have a woman.
  6. I don’t smoke. Weird isn’t it? Haha.
P.S. Tag. Tag. Tag. Tag. Tag. Who's next?
 
posted by Izham Ismail at 1:32 am | Permalink |


4 Comments: