Friday, April 13, 2007
Bobotak
I got my hair cut last night. Thanks to the tangan hikmat of Adil, who happened to be somewhat a phenomena of Blok A (you have to book for his service a week before). And guess what, now you can see the resemblance of Stevie G and Zizou in me. Ha ha. Yes, I am bald. The last time I went hairless was in 1999, when I performed umrah, where it was somewhat a mandatory to trim your hair after perform certain umrah discipline. And now, people can't stop calling me Botak, which I never fancy to argue. Ha ha. Well, they might want to read this excerpt before judging any of my hairless facade,
"Bald men are more 'virile' or sexually active than others", Levels of free testosterone are strongly linkedto libido and also DHT levels, but unless free testosterone is virtually non-existent levels have not been shown to affect virility. Men with androgenic alopecia are more likely to have a higher baseline of free androgens.

Ha ha. Ganas!

P.S. Ha ha. Botak lah best.

 
posted by Izham Ismail at 10:18 pm | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 16 April, 2007 12:33, Blogger ridhwan noordin

    x kesah pun, Am botak!!
    hahah

     
  • At 20 April, 2007 21:24, Anonymous Anonymous

    reading ur post, i remember the time when myself n nageb decided to went bald sometime in 2004. it was my first experience, n everyone was having this 'senyuman sinis' on their face. but who cares. haha. anyway my plan with nageb was for the upcoming PPM national, where we both were in the team. the ideology was simple, 'jom botak, kasi opponent cuak'. n we started to imagine our opponents' perplexed face, 'ish cuak sial tgk muke mamat botak ni, dh la gempak'. hahahaha. in the end, we had no regrets. we won the tournament for the 1st time in 1o years what? agree with u am. botak la best. haha

     
  • At 04 May, 2007 13:02, Anonymous Anonymous

    sangker tol