Monday, September 24, 2007
Clockstopper
What started as slight little of hope gradually built up into full scale of ear shattering wailing. So much to do, so much to learn, so much to share at this point of being - the point when people’s immense hope in me shattered to pieces. It is the very point of existence where for the first time I enjoy throwing myself into dreary seclusion and for the first time I purposely chose not to be playing the beautiful game – for I can’t feel the thrill of picking up, kicking, passing and dribbling the ball – and being with company, anymore. A step taken led to disappointments – and a step not taken led to greater disenchantments.

The point where I know I have lots of things to say, the point where I realized there are so much to blog about, but so little of my guts asked me to do so.

May the long-lost bravado find his way back.
 
posted by Izham Ismail at 3:28 pm | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 07 October, 2007 15:07, Anonymous Anonymous

    weh am ak ni zainal. gempak gile ko punyer english.
    mane ko bljr sial?
    mane dpt idea nktulis menda alhni sial? byk giler ko tulis. ada mase plak ko tulis pjg2 ha? kat kmb, nk tulis n publish post x de mase dowh. ak bru stat blog gak, tp x segerek ko ar, bru je, so x demneda sgt ak tulis. ade mase g ar. imuslimblog.blogspot.