Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Ta Ta Futsal

It’s official – I am set to miss the annual MCOBA Futsal 2008 for Kursus Kenegaraan or BTN. I was dreaming in donning the soon-to-be materialized Class of 2005 shirt, thanks to Erare, when the harsh reality came knocking my door as I read through the official letter from MARA.

Tarikh kursus : 31 Mei – 4 Jun 2008
Tempat Kursus : Kem Bina Negara Lipis, Pahang

Sekian, terima kasih dan Selamat Maju Jaya

Knocked for six.

I miss Sports Planet damn much. Anyway, good luck guys. My pray will always be with you. Yes, pray (the schedule requires us to wake up as early as 5 in the morning for Subuh prayer and kuliah pagi okay). Anyway wish me luck for the course; I heard lots of not-so-good stories about it.

P.S. I am still paying for the shirt tough.

 
posted by Izham Ismail at 8:24 pm | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 15 May, 2008 04:08, Blogger caliphkaai

    Tenang sahabat...
    Kursus itu hanya himpunan sejarah
    yang sudah diketahui
    dan yang belum diketahui.
    Cuma tidak semua orang dapat kedua-duanya selepas kursus.

    Tenang sahabat...
    Pinta pada Dia,
    moga semuanya selamat.

    (jgn risau sgt)

     
  • At 15 May, 2008 16:00, Blogger Izham Ismail

    terima kasih daun keladi.