Thursday, June 12, 2008
Pendapat Mu Usia Tak Material

I swear it was all accidental when I stumble upon this video, when actually I was looking for something else. Since I’m a bad typist, it was most probably due to my ham-fisted penchant for typo. But five minutes later, this is how I went,

Lupakan Westlife! Lupakan Backstreet Boys! Lupakan N’Sync! Lupakan Boyzone! Lupakan 5ive!

INI BARU BETUL!

KRU - Old-timer in Malaysian entertainment business, nice voice, nice dance moves and devoted fans of Selangor as well. Ah, sweet.

Awas gerak langkahmu oo!

P.S. Or maybe I was purposely looking for it. Anyway, thanks YouTube – lepas ni kau boleh kerja Jejak Kasih.

 
posted by Izham Ismail at 11:49 pm | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 15 June, 2008 23:32, Anonymous Anonymous

    Teringat my childhood moment.All the kids used to sang the song everywhere,evrytime.

     
  • At 29 June, 2008 01:46, Anonymous Anonymous

    sanza,

    i was blog hunting and i came across ure page.
    apparently my mom is beside me and is an avid blog reader too.

    she wants me to say this to you,

    ' you can be a good politician in the future, but dont be a corrupted one '

    :P weird enough? hehe.
    keep writing.