Monday, June 09, 2008
theCICAK
So my article ‘Fiddling Malaysians, Reaping Neighbour’ has now become famous. It just secured a place in theCICAK, an online socio-political youth magazine, as they describe themselves as – but with a new title, 'Kick the operspending, underachieving habit, Malaysia'.

And with just a day published, the article already gets a hold of 4 comments – which I don’t generously get here.



To read the edited-and-published article on theCICAK, click here. If not, just browse through my archive for the original one.

And the ever trivial part of becoming a featured writer - the description,



IZHAM ISMAIL is a contributing writer for theCICAK.Izham is a devoted Malay who takes pleasure in football and reading. He has just finished two years at Kolej MARA Banting, where he was captain of the football team. Visit his site.

Tak pasal pasal KMB dapat nama.

Anyway, million thanks to theCICAK for the opportunity.
 
posted by Izham Ismail at 5:14 pm | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 09 June, 2008 20:02, Anonymous Anonymous

    whoooot!!
    i was invited but never bothered.

     
  • At 11 June, 2008 07:29, Blogger Amirul Hafidz

    I did have a thought to try & contribute an article also every now & then, but I guess I'm just not ready yet. Chances are you're not only gonna get praises for your work but also criticicms, & I have to admit that I'm not brave enough to face them. At least not yet. Anyway, congratulations again.

     
  • At 11 June, 2008 10:49, Anonymous Anonymous

    I might know much about theCicak.com. However, now i may just pay it a visit once in a while.

    By the way, Am, congratulations for your feat. Keep up the good work!

     
  • At 28 June, 2008 19:34, Anonymous Anonymous

    Congratz Bro..
    haha..