Wednesday, May 20, 2009
FB-itis

"Dude, why so quiet?" 


I am updating my status. Ha ha no lah, I am reading, can't you see? Anyway what's up?


"Oh, have you spoken to Ali about the task?" 


Yes, I wall-to-wall him already. Ha ha yes I have.


"Dude, I like your suggestion." 


Like only?" Anything to comment? Ha ha any other ideas?


"Dude, do you know Nicholas?" 


If there is a quiz on how well I know him, I'd score 60% easily. Ha ha yes I know him.


Poke! "Dude, don't lah poke me like that!" 


Poke! Nah I poke you back.


"Anyway, can we talk about the assignment during lunchtime?"


Sorry mate, I'll be offline by then, try message thread. Ha ha sure.


"Why so mad?" 


I tagged you in a note, but you did nothing. Another thing, no birthday present from you yesterday.


"Wall message wish not enough ah?"


Anyway, hey I like your new dress. 


"When did you see one?" 


Err, your profile picture?


What in the blue hell was that?


So people, beware of this thing called Facebook. It fucks you and your social skill.


"Sun and surf, barbecue, beach bonfires, ah I just love the summer." 


Huh, I thought it is still winter?

 
posted by Izham Ismail at 3:17 am | Permalink |


9 Comments: