Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Orange Juice, Nike Tiempo and My Five Minutes

A cornball for the day, as someone asked for my take on his shaky relationship and how to deal with it.


WIth football in half an hour, it was wrong timing for anyone to talk about girls with me. I was actually more interested in packing up and get ready to entertain my bad knee.


I need to be quick.


Let her go, because you told me all these instead of growing up. If you are not ready to share your secrets with her, then forget it. Share problems, secrets and dreams - not just kisses you tool. Talk to her, not me. Fuck off and good luck.


"Thanks mate," he replied when I was driving back home after a great night of futsal.


The knee is getting better and hungry for more.

 
posted by Izham Ismail at 6:09 pm | Permalink |


6 Comments: