Friday, January 08, 2010
Jesse Bear, What Will You Wear?

Four churches were attacked in one day and a potential chaotic days ahead is expected. Tony Fernandes is lining up a bid to buy West Ham United.


That was a picture of me and Ayie, taken last year when we watched Malaysia played Manchester United. Church reminds me of Ayie, I just don't know why. He is in the UK now, probably somewhere near St Paul's Cathedral. Ha ha have fun there man!


I finally bought Zaid Ibrahim's 'I, Too, Am Malay' and my room just got its white-collar look with a new printer, now sitting under the light of my age-old table lamp. Old and new combination, the kind of mixture that gave Italy a world cup.


I've settled for a cheaper notebook over a Moleskine and learnt that movie editors are neglected heroes.


Malaysian Super League is kicking off tomorrow and a while after a Facebook status is posted, my car is now ready for Seremban.


It's my fourth time in KLIA in a space of a year. Last few days, it was to send off a certain Haziq Izzat who is now in the freezing East Midlands.


Rafa is now after Marouane Chamakh and Maxi Rodriguez and still not ruling out the possible Nistelrooy-van der Vaart switch to Anfield. It is still good news, although they were all to be loaned in, to the expense of Ryan Babel, Andriy Voronin and Andrea Dossena who are going to God-knows-where-and-I-don't-care.


I play football every evening now at the same place I used to play every day 8 years ago. There are so many familiar faces who still give me the same benevolence, and the way they greeted and passed the ball to me make me feel like home again.


The journey within the city is as interesting as the destination. That is why sometimes I don't mind driving in heavy traffic. It gives me time to be with myself, who I was when I left the city and who I want to be now that I am back.


It is full of stories in the city, and wanting to be part of it is a natural thing for me.


Take care all and goodbye now.

 
posted by Izham Ismail at 5:01 pm | Permalink |


2 Comments: