Sunday, January 03, 2010
Night Train

Some people I know are a funny lot. They make me laugh easily without having to try much.


Like some of them who think they have succeeded to lie to me, and another who makes up my life story without having to spend their time with me.


Knowing people is a privilege, but some of them just take relationship for granted.


Relationship is not a game you can afford to lose today and work harder to win tomorrow. My mum didn't let me go when I was a little boy and pick me up when I am no longer a worry to shoulder. She works to grow me up everyday because everyday is a battle she needs to win.


I am not perfect, so saying bad things about me doesn't give much space for anyone to give it a doubt. I know myself very well to say that negativity is an easy association with me, so I don't really mind when people starts to rough a hideous picture out of my life.


But some other people just let me go because of the weight I carry, and they leave marks on my face for other people to see, and yet still expecting the privilege from me.


It can tick some people off, including myself. And I could brush off the stain, hold the knuckle and stand up to fight.


But It is good news for them because I don't fight pointless battles. So I would laugh at myself, and move on, because if it is that easy to draw a bad picture of myself, then I have only myself to blame for not looking good.

 
posted by Izham Ismail at 8:31 pm | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 04 January, 2010 00:59, Anonymous Anonymous

    It's funny how sometimes u think u know the person so well, but u actually know nothing about them. Years of relationship can just end like that, because people change.
    People change because time has changed them. Time can change love to hatred, happy to sad, good to bad.

    I wish i can blog like you Am. I am inspired by you. And i am proud of you, for wanting what u want, and fight for it. U have made your decision to pursue your own dreams.

    We are all not perfect, but i believe if we have done our best, no matter what, we will never regret our decision.

    And i, hv also made my decision. I just hv to be strong to pass this test. Insya Allah.

    -SIL-

     
  • At 04 January, 2010 12:51, Blogger rj.zyra

    very well said

     
  • At 04 January, 2010 21:57, Anonymous Anonymous

    nice one. you'll do just fine no matter what

     
  • At 06 January, 2010 06:08, Blogger jannah sharif

    manusia biaselah