Saturday, August 25, 2012
Truce
The life I choose requires so much more than awful lot of time reading judgments and legislations. It requires the resilience to see how fancy some friends have become and how confident they are living their life with their pompous paycheck, and most importantly how they look at me in their Raouls and Armanis.

Well, good for you.

I chose to step few stairs down the ladder few years ago and it had never been a more satisfying leap of faith. Few years later, I'm still patting the back of the man I used to be and still proud of how much sacrifices he has made to grow into the man I am now.

I was browsing old posts and I saw hope, despair and life's little imperfections and lessons - the kind of thing I've stopped noticing for few years now.

And just like that, I was reminded of why I'm here again,

and how I will get there one day.
 
posted by Izham Ismail at 3:41 am | Permalink |