Sunday, September 09, 2012
Sem Sem Sem Sem
is the number of semesters I've completed.

New semester starts in few hours and the build up to the occasion is shaping up quite nicely.

I started the pre-season with the new club as we prepare for the new season, and my new boots have been helpful so far to allow me control and bend the ball as I like. End result, I scored a goal from a free kick and provided a cross for another. My team won the match we bossed and the last time I felt so good after playing a football match was years ago, and it feels good to be back. I can't wait for the next one.

Third year of law school means it is time for some serious brushing up and persistent work for lengthy assignment called project paper, and my project paper is another little box I am working on for a tick later for weeks now. I'll be writing some serious academic stuff for the next few months (hopefully to be published somewhere) and the draft is looking pretty. My supervisor has been so helpful with some brilliant ideas and I can't wait to return the favour with something big. The topic I'll be writing is something very close to my heart and I am excited to get both my passions in a writing-up skirmish.

#UMmocktrial is coming soon. I've been secretly working on this project for more than 6 months now and mentioning about it in just a paragraph doesn't do this project a justice. I am blessed with a hardworking team and they are so excited about this project. Everyone is buzzing about #UMmocktrial for months now and I'll only write or tweet about it few days before the actual day, fashionably late, of course.

New semester, please don't disappoint, because you are looking pretty already.


P.S. You can get updates on #UMmocktrial by following its Twitter account at @UMmocktrial, or just click here if you are one lazy bastard. You probably don't have any idea what is #UMmocktrial. I didn't, and I wish I knew about it much earlier.
 
posted by Izham Ismail at 9:59 pm | Permalink |